Friday, July 9, 2010

Wildlife



We did a lot of hiking at Waterton Lakes National Park and we saw a lot of wildlife as shown by the baby deer, the momma Grizzly bear and the bison. The Grizzly bear had three cute little cubs but I did not get a good picture of them because the grass was just too high and hid most of them. There are many very tame deer in Waterton Village so they are not too wild. Also the bison are kept in a fenced area where you can drive your car in to see them. Tomorrow we will be going into Montana to see Glacier National Park.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I was just exploring here and came across you blog. I am a homebody who would like to travel but instead just stay home and enjoy the beauty that surrounds me. So I will follow you in your travels.

    ReplyDelete